Guaranteed to Cut 7 Strokes from Your Score

Sunday 29 May 2011

The Golf Swing tips used by professionals

In the game of golf, all our goal is to be the best. For some countries like mine where golf is to a certain class of people, you always want to appear as a professional, even if you're not. that is why it is essential that you use any golf swing tip that you might encounter.


There are many resources that will teach one or some of the golf swing tips, you'll find at the end of this article.


Over time I have been playing golf, watching videos and reading golf swing Golf simple, I collected some tips I'd like to share with you in this article. These are swing golf tips that will help you improve your swing ever level you are playing even if you just brushing on the range. Mention 4 tips here. I urge you to feel free to use them as they will help you improve enormously. The golf swing tips that I use to improve my golf swing are:


1. I see how my friends swing and ask for help.


I look at all aspects of your swing, as their body position, his posture and how high they lift the Club. I take note of everything. I also note his movement when the Club swing and reflect on how mine is made. If not I ask you to assist me and advice on ways to improve my golf swing.


2. I practice a lot to improve my fist.


They say that practice makes perfect also applies when you want to improve your swing. So always practice. Sometimes I even do it while I watch my self in the mirror on the actual course, remember to relax, focus and concentrate on the game. Same to you. It is advisable to apply the correct clamping pressure on the Golf Club. If you hold very well, then it's probably likely that you will create muscle tension in hands, arms and shoulders. We don't want tension to build up in three parts because it will spoil the natural movement of the swing. Like wise, if you hold very lightly, then you cannot control the face of the Club. This will result in poor and dangerous half shots. Should tell you that the game of golf is all about focus, relaxation and concentration, especially when it comes to a golf swing. Then relax and remove any strain.


3. I try to dominate the pace of my swing.


I make that swing is maintained according to each part of my body. Each doing their part at the right time and in the right order.In golf, if the pace and the time is out, then your shot does not travel in the direction you want. I'm sure you don't want that to happen. So avoid by all means. Control your time.


4. I always point to a smooth take away.


This is a tip I learned the hard way. Much of the success of each golf swing is determined by the first eighteen inches or so of the draw. Therefore, a good argument is very important. It should be low and slow. I advise you not to start the swing with a fast and jerky movement. If you get this wrong little if any can be done to overcome this error during the rest of the swing. Your swing will be doomed to failure from the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment