Guaranteed to Cut 7 Strokes from Your Score

Friday 15 July 2011

Dyson ready to open test

Simon DysonDyson finished one over par in the open in 2010 York Simon Dyson golfer is hoping that conditions on the course in Sandwich will help his party in the open.
It is the seventh time in the 33 - years old, he competed in the tournament and said to BBC Radio York courses links bring the best of him.
"My best golf has come from golf links". If there was ever an important to come to me and my kind of game is a British Open.
"Never gets boring." "You just need a bit of luck sometimes."
Dyson said the direction and strength of wind will be the biggest obstacle.
"In the castle of Stewart last week was changing every hour." One minute would be playing 18 on the right, the following playing in front on the left.
"That's the tricky thing about it." If the right wind is obviously going to be a decent result. If you get the bad wind it will play very hard.
"It is good that have not done too severe gross." We do not want the scenes of new Carnoustie where people were cutting it 10 yards of gross. "Do yet for any interesting tournament."
Dyson tees for his first round at 0725 BST with Gary Woodland of United States and Thomas Bjorn of Denmark.
He said: "I do not know Gary Woodland." All I know is that the hits in an absolute mile. It should be interesting.
"I wanted to play with Vijay Singh but it is removed." Last week me and Thomas were talking about the range. I was the first reserve, and he was second reserve and we're playing together.
"I like Thomas." It is a good guy and I have great respect for him. "You hope."

No comments:

Post a Comment