Guaranteed to Cut 7 Strokes from Your Score

Thursday 14 July 2011

I earn debut Open - Jamieson

"I always dreamed of being here to be in the open is fantastic."


It is not much of a surprise to me. I set out to achieve this goal at the beginning of last week (in the open Scottish) which always thought he could do it, but that really you made was fantastic.

Scott JamiesonJamieson, of Glasgow, is playing in a major for the first time

Didn't know 100% that the putt on the 18th I would get, but I knew that if I lost and I definitely not to be here, so once I got into the recorders and they told me was a great feeling.


Since then has been a bit hectic. I had to organize flights to below and last-minute accommodation - which was not very cheap!


In terms of people approached, I had a little more attention over the last couple of weeks, playing in Scotland, and then, here; but I'm not sure that the majority of the people asking for my autograph even knows who I am.


My girlfriend Natalie's has given a week extra work. His boss was in Scotland Golf vacation and said if I did open it could have an additional week - I think that was more happy than I am that I am in this week!


I am going to be treated as any other golf tournament. At the end of the day, it is me and the golf course. Obviously all the environment that surrounds it is very different, but if I treat him like any other tournament with luck I can give a good show.


I want to win. You have to throw up. Obviously, there are many great players here, so if I can be in the race Sunday that would be great.


I believe that there are six Scots on the field this week and there are many of us out in the European Tour this year, by looking for as a promising time.


It is this dream when I was a child: play with the best in the world, so its presence and competing against these guys are just great. "

No comments:

Post a Comment