Guaranteed to Cut 7 Strokes from Your Score

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Woods does return after injury

Tiger Woods made a successful return from injury in the event of Tavistock Cup team two days in Florida.


The 36 year-old 14-great champion withdrew from the final round of the Cadillac GTC Championship on March 11 with an Achilles tendon injury.


But the number one of the ancient world joined Justin Rose in a best ball 63 round nine under par for team of Albany at Lake Nona in Orlando, Florida.


The event concludes Tuesday with a format of trazo-juego singles.


Masters: 1997, 2001, 2002, 2005


US Open: 2000, 2002, 2008


Open: 2000, 2005, 2006


US PGA: 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007

The team of Albany, the defending champion, finished the day in third place at 23 low, behind Isleworth in 26-bass and Lake Nona hosts two shots further back.


Woods will play in the Bay Hill Invitational event that starts on Thursday before the first major of the year, the Masters, which begins April 5.


"I want to be ready for Augusta," said four-time Masters champion Woods. "I have to do the right thing." Unfortunately, there are times when I played when probably it should not hold and has cost me.


"I have done before and he played through not only pain, but injury and I go back a little." That is what I did last year and lost two majors because of it.


"I did the smart thing and prudent thing this time, so am in a week."

No comments:

Post a Comment